sexta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2009

but you were my best boyfriend

Already met many people
I like some boys But after you
The other is the other No one can believe
We separate I have one thousand friends but you were
My best boyfriend
Wanted avoid comparisons
Among flowers and statements
I try to forget you
My life continues
But it is true that
I would always be their
Who can understand me After you,
the other is the other and only
So many nights in restaurant
Love without jealousy
I know more than before
On hands,
mouths and perfumes
I can not find normal
Girls on their side
I know
I do not deserve more than a film
With my best boyfriend
Whether you are independent of anything,
just change you,
people have to learn to like you for who you are and not because they want you to be.

Nenhum comentário: