quarta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2009

HAVE A BLOG!


Cool is having a blog. To talk about that right from me .. Blog is a daily electronic right? I will start legal. I have an annoying father who forgot about me and my sister when my mother decided that no more loved him. My sister, for I liked her but she became my best friend *-* Mom could not miss it right .. Well my mom is the best in the world, and will always be even with all her faults, was my mother and my father hugged me even when I was wrong .. I even implying to her she will always be my mother! My friends are the best because they are also only mine. My ex is in fact who I was talking about the first 2 months, until my girlfriend to look and change everything *-* Well my girlfriend is actually the most incredible person, and what makes me smile, that makes me more well and good .. it is all *-* My ex is a trochę not heard of any value to me, and I was another who also knew of no value to her, our love just in time, on time, are not purchasing things worse between the two it now ^ ^ live her life and I my .. and the people are friendly ^ ^ okay so! better than nothing. More it was my first, will always be right, and affection will not ever change, huh bee:) Has Leeandrinho *-* which is the best friend of my sister, that he was my greatest love, the more I liked it when a man, and that is a great tourist guide here in Sao Paulo .. and that and it means my head lease. The Gih I can not talk to her right xD Giih the piadista is my favorite, which I call tosquel brigade ^ ^ auhauha and passing the night making me laugh on msn and that of two years who will come and live in SAMPA toode hold me in the days after her c [ : The IHL is the infinite credits that I told everyone that today is my nearest friend, my half orange. the Thamy is my piscico that come into my life and the opposition, and now lives within my heart. And then came that Mandinha as piscico two in the absence of Thamy ^ ^ MHI has Taty and which are the best neighbors in the world. And taamy the col that is my advice, and who is about 5 years with me, and loves a good gossip as much as me, loves me as much as a phone, eat more good that it earns from me ^ ^ Aaa I love my friends, but do not love anything or anyone, are my greatest treasure, and I do not return or for ice cream ^ ^ are my jewels are my best *-* (IHL, Taty, MHI, Leeeandrinho, Teka, Tamy, Meiona, Mandinha, Biju, Geeh, Nica, Nicol, Liih, Maah saapinha, my sister, Anne, Feeh, Tiih, Baba, Bia, Deh, Miizica, my mother could not miss right ^ ^, primusca kaka, andpet, mary) aaa requires in particular to you ^ ^ A.. 'I spoke to all of my life, less of me. I am raquel, which yesterday pirava pink dress in the ball, and today pyre in black skirt with a red shirt .. Madziiaa adoova buy it yesterday, and now spends all the money in melissa. Living on a diet and now eat all day. Who yesterday had to sleep with the mother and TV on, and today prefer to sleep alone and with music. Who yesterday cried for all the mistakes, and today apredeu that's not crying about anything. Which continues with the fact that TPM spoils .. What I love complaining. Who hates meat. That a day like most of blue o.o. What ja kelly key prefirio Sandy and Junior Nxzero and the Strike. Not live without cartoon, ice cream, a box of colored pencil and a resvistinha of paint. Who loves dreaming and make requests. That sometimes is the only child more maioor times. That he enjoyed doing voice baby for attention and now tries to leave this addiction. Ta now trying to be strong pro world, and assume the responsibilities toode, and grow in it! As my mother was strong in the time to talk to like girls, to repeat the year, but does not know or get to bed. Right now assume that girls like clean the bed and wash the louçaa! When either one of the two, especially with their parents. Confidence, it was discovered that the most important thing in any kind of relationship with my mother was with a girlfriend or with my amigas.Espero has not established late, and good after my trip I tasted myself that I can be stronger than any temptation, I can not lie for my mom, and I can avoid problems with my friends if I talk less. Aaaaah something to learn from and with Tamy My Namo was good was to speak less and speak more .. Because in fact the two did not speak when faalam more leaves down. Ja Poois is when I speak and when FAAALO because I am not heard of more. ^ ^ You know this year .. I changed my tactics of life, I will show fewer things, because to avoid most things hauhauhauahahu Now comes talk of both. the Giih says that if anyone reads write much (ta already knew that) uahauah kiiss kiss: *

Nenhum comentário: