quarta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2009

Love never ends, it is finished because it wasn't love.

Today I listened from someone who never thought to listened, which listened. Told me that we not love again, because they no longer love wasn't love was all part of another great passion passenger. It passion passefer not have that some bright eyes, and not open that same smile, the cold front of you will never be the same! This love is single, this makes hurts, this makes smile, this changes your mood. Love dosen't have gender and donsen't love color!Love is not something something does not compare. love never ends! We covering the love, people learn to live without. But to love, that we never cease! Always going to have another smile q will almost make you smile and the love, but you will never have the smile of love! will be better to be worse, but will never be the person loved! To love is dosen't need to feel better is that someone is irreplaceable! You are someone completely irreplaceable to me! I wanted be someone well for you. I wanted to be your love!Because I love you. I'm face and I believe in eternal love .. I'm dreamy, believe in my forever with you*-* Because to me dosen't matter anything or anyone . Your smile is the only smile that makes me smile.. Never forget to hug me I think I always hug her the most comfortable of all. Never stop looking at me, that sometimes I think that is the light of my day! Don't let anything cover amor.You is my best!

Nenhum comentário: